- Date Posted20/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- ExperienceFresher, 2 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Achieve Division wise primary target and ensure it is equal to or greater than Secondary.
· Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share.
· Ensure zero cases of expiry on the Stockist shelf by timely liquidation of stocks by prescription generation.
· Timely sharing of competitor and market information with the ABM and Division.
· Relationship building with customers and stockists. Timely Stockist visit as per the defined frequency without deviation.
· Ensuring doctors are appropriately prioritized and met with the right frequency.
· Leverage managerial as well as marketing and support functions for engaging appropriately with important customers and strengthening relationships.
· Plan and monitor new product introduction, stocking as per plan, and sales progress. Provide information in a timely manner about the new product to the Stockist.
· Report fieldwork on a daily basis in the assigned online system.
·Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customer needs.
·Generate POBs for Abbott brands as per the business plan
- 2+ years of experience
- Fresher with good communication skills and analytical
skills may also consider
Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy.
Candidates from MNCs and Top Indian pharma companies will have added advantage
B.Sc. / B.Pharm