Date PostedDecember 28, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Core Job Responsibilities:
Business generation & development:
- Achieve Division wise primary target and ensure it is equal to or greater than the Secondary.
- Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share.
- Ensure zero cases of expiry on the Stockist shelf by timely liquidation of stocks by prescription generation.
- Timely sharing of competitor and market information with the ABM and Division.
- Relationship building with customers and stockists. Timely Stockist visits as per the defined frequency without deviation.
- Ensuring doctors are appropriately prioritized and met with the right frequency.
- Leverage managerial as well as marketing and support functions for engaging appropriately with important customers and strengthening relationships.
- Plan and monitor new product introduction, stocking as per plan, and sales progress. Provide information in a timely manner about the new product to the Stockist.
- Report fieldwork on a daily basis in the assigned online system.
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customer needs.
- Generate POBs for Abbott brands as per the business plan
- 2+ years of experience
- Fresher with good communication skills and analytical
skills may also consider
Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy.
Candidates from MNCs and Top Indian pharma companies will have added advantage
B.Sc. / B.Pharm