Date PostedDecember 25, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Area Business Planning:
- Plan for the monthly and quarterly business.
- Plan for Trade activation business and overall sales
- Plan demand generation and fulfillment
- Monitor actual Sales and mid-course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors’ brands
- To create and update a customer list having a specified number of doctors/chemists (Trade) as per the therapy/product requirement and maintain the same in physical/electronic format.
- Identifying potential towns and appointing distributors and customers (trade) in line with the business philosophy
Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly Sales targets by promoting companies products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Having science base discussions with Doctors and chemists for the promotion of the product in the clinic and at the chemist’s place
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers’ need
- To carry out activations across trade and clinics for brand visibility
- To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per Division strategy.
- Facilitate the process of successful new product/products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meet them at pre-determined intervals, effective in clinic/trade promotion and feed back to the company
- Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
a. 100% coverage of Doctors.
b. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division/therapy.
c. Market intelligence collection and retailer-level inventory management call as per the product profile and marketing strategy of the therapy/division.
Ensuring the visibility of Abbott brands on retailers’ outlets as a part of the brand promotion strategy
• To plan and attend Retail meets, Market Blitz, etc for sales growth
• Generate POBs for Abbott brands as per the business plan.
• Make maximum productive calls every day
• Recommend the appointment of a party as a distributor after evaluating its commercial standing, creditworthiness, and personal assets.
• Ensure that stock and sales statements have been sent by the distributors on due dates.
• Ensure that the claims of the distributors are settled by the company within specified time limits.
• Ensuring the scheme on Abbott Products as per company norm are communicated to the customer for business generation and updating customers’ knowledge on Abbott brands
• Updating the customer / Doctor list as per the business strategy
• Generating primary orders as per the business strategy
• Execute trade activation / retail royalty program and then other Rewards and Recognizitation for trade and consumer
• Train supervise and coach the Distributor & staff to ensure the implementation of business strategies and program
• Train supervises ISR / Distributor Sales Force and Trainee Professional Sales Manager in the implementation of company strategies.
• Audit and approve claims of breakages and expiry as per financial authority vested in you by the company.
You are the manager of the company in your territory and will be authorized to build the company’s reputation in your territory. You will be responsible for practicing and leading other junior team members of the company by setting personal examples of excellence in:
1. Lead and execute strict adherence to the Abbott Code of Business Conduct
2. Set examples on implementation of the code of business conduct, FCPA, and Pharmacovigilance to ensure compliance
3. Conformation to all financial and administration systems, compliance to statutory and regulatory norms of the company, and laws of the land
4. Demonstrate and promote professional behavior in line with Abbott’s Values of Pioneering, Achieving, Caring, and Enduring
5. Ensure a high level of customer service and manage any difficult customer situations.
6. Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines and ensure minimal comments in audits and other inspections
7. Ensure transactions and orders are processed with a high level of accuracy and commitment in order to satisfy customer needs
8. Manage attrition of customer and resource bases
9. Division and business strategy will be shared with you on time to time base which you will have to execute to the fullest
10. To attend and participate in Strategy meetings, briefing sessions, the doctor meets, workshops, training programs and any other programs undertaken by the company to equip you or activities for the performance of your job or promote the sales of products of the company or to improve company image.
11. Ensure adherence to EHS policies, procedures, rules, and regulations. Attend all required EHS training as applicable. Wear safety gear (e.g. Helmet) while riding on a two-wheeler. Report any EHS incidents and/or near misses (unsafe acts and conditions) promptly to supervision. Forward any opportunities to improve the EHS program to supervision.
Required Qualification & Experience;
BSc/ B. Pharm or Any Graduate with a minimum of 2 years of prior experience as a Medical Representative
- Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy.
- Candidates from MNCs and top Indian Pharma companies will have added advantages.
- Fluent and confident in communication