Position: Product Manager: 3-10 years in the field and in product management in the pharmaceutical industry, Dermatology background is necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- – New product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy
- – Providing training, product knowledge, and direction to the field sales team to ensure that they are well-equipped with scientific and communication skills both.
- – Work with cross-functional teams like medical affairs, learning, and development team, and R & D team (Research & Development) in the process.
- – Developing brand plans/strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy market research and competitor analysis.
- – SWOT analysis of product line (strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats) and guiding sales team to tap the opportunities and growth in the product sale.
- – Creating brand inputs for promotion & organizing CMEs etc
- – Ensuring brand visibility in the target audience segment of the pharmaceutical industry, which is healthcare professionals and hospitals.
- – Motivating sales team members by organizing training camps, award ceremonies, and recognition programs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduated/Post Graduated from Pharma/Chemistry – MBA Marketing
- Experience in Brand Building, Market Strategy & Product Launching
- Min 4-5yrs Experience in therapy wise i.e. Dermatology.
- Product Management experience pan India