Date PostedJuly 19, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateApril 16, 2024
Experience25 Years +
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Graduate in Chemical Engineering, (B.E./B. Tech/ or Equivalent)
- Postgraduate (Full time/Part time) in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 25 years of experience in the Chemical / API Industry especially in manufacturing operations.
- To lead the Manufacturing sites within the company and Responsible for the Profit & Loss of Plants.
- Will be responsible for planning the production and operations activities simultaneously enabling the procurement /SCM for seamless business requirements.
- To be responsible for all WHO audits, factory Licenses, and statutory compliance applicable at the plant level.
- Streamline the operations in the most cost-optimized manner at the maximum resource utilization and Manpower planning to optimize the cost of production.
- Preparation of annual production budget to meet the Corporate Business Plan.
- Deciding on a monthly production plan by allocating the resources optimally.
- Spearheading overall plant and equipment operations, as per budgetary allocations
- Reviewing existing processes and initiating measures for enhancing production capacity as well as productivity.
- Manpower planning for production.
- Successful Tech Transfer of the new products/ Molecules developed.
- Undertaking production planning for products running in the Module/contract manufacturing (if any).
- Capacity improvement in cycle-time of exhibiting the batches
- Analyzing the plant capacity by increasing the batches by reducing the cycle of the current process.
- Establish and Manage contract manufacturing business by finalizing other heads/specifications.
- Ensuring strict compliance with GMP standards during product manufacturing.
- To carry out Cost reduction activities like solvent reduction, recycling, yield improvement, and process efficiency.
- Providing continuous engineering support on existing products to improve margins, performance, and quality.
- Plant Expansion & Enhancement/ Installation & Commissioning
- Planning, scheduling, and implementing for operation & maintenance of utility equipment as well as all the machinery of the production facility
- Carrying out inspection tests for determining the effectiveness of equipment and enhancing the scalability of the plant.
- Assess industry trends, technology advancements, and contract site footprint.
- Manage new project assignments and meet the timelines to achieve budget production.
- Oversee supply and demand planning and execution in coordination with CFT.
- Communication/relationship with the contract site (if any) as well as cross-functional teams and management
- Facilitate and manage technology transfer and manufacturing support
- Successful validation of new process of product for DMF filing
- Ensure that adequate resources are provided for the efficient running of the plant and Monitor efficiency on a regular basis and control excess consumption
- To initiate training for personnel as per training needs.
- To monitor the performance of the personnel and to conduct effective Performance Reviews every three months.
- Maintaining and updating regular MIS reports for the purpose of reviews and utilization of information for further necessary action & reference.
- Production should be as per Quality & Standard Yield.
- Training new entrants & Plant personnel about a product, manufacturing process, plant, and personnel safety.
- Responsible for plant admin, planning, and facility management.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the project and proper coordination with the concerned team.
- Responsible for Quality department reporting and proper coordination with the team.
- To ensure that the facility is always ready timely for all internal and external (cGMP audit)
- To ensure compliance with EHS, all legal rules & regulations or all Manufacturing Units
- Interface with the statutory bodies and ensure statutory compliance.
- Coordinating internal/ external audits and maintaining relevant documents
- Responsible for all plant liaisoning work i.e. Factory Act, labor Act.
Job Location: Kandivali, Mumbai
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical