Date PostedFebruary 18, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience1 Year, 5 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Walk-In For Production Chemist – Injectables
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Qualification: Msc/B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy
Roles and Responsibilities:
- CIP and SIP of mixing vessels and holding vessels.
- Operation of steam sterilizers, Filter integrity Machine.
- Pre-activities for batch compounding like water collection, cooling, pH meter calibration, DO meter calibration, weighing balance calibration, and Load cell calibration of mixing vessels.
- Compounding and filtration of the products as per batch manufacturing record.
- Operation and cleaning of compounding cRABs, LAFs, weighing balances, DO meter, vessels, pH meter, etc. Ensuring Cleanliness of Non-APA.
- Preparation and review of batch records and SOPs.
- Preparation and filtration of disinfectant solution and indent the Disinfectant BPCR and related materials.
- Compliance with gowning and de-gowning procedures for entry & exit into clean rooms.
- Follow up and comply with preventive maintenance of equipment and calibration of temperature sensors, pressure gauges, RTDs, etc.
- Implementation of standard operating procedures.
- Online completion of BPCR and GMP records in related areas.
Documents Required :
1) Photocopy of Education Certificates.
2) Photocopy of Aadhar card & Pan card.
3) Latest three months’ pay slip from the present employer with supporting bank statement/ CTC Structure or latest increment letters.
4) Updated Profile.
Details of Walk-in on 23rd Feb 2023
Date & Time: 23 February , 9.00 AM – 10.30 AM
Venue Details :
Gland Pharma Ltd.
BLOCK – C PHASE – I, VSEZ, DUVVADA,
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh,
Contact: Hemasundar ( 08912747657 )