Walk-Ins on 11th Sep 2022 at Vadodara for Greenfield OSD Manufacturing Facility
Below are the Departments and the respective details:
- Officer Dy. Manager (IPQA & QMS) B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm with 2 to 6 Years of relevant experience of IPQA and manufacturing QMS-related activities in Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing facilities.
- Officer / Sr. Executive Quality Control (Analyst) B.Sc./B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 2 to 8 years of hands-on experience in analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus, and UV Visible Spectrometer. Should have experience of RM analysis, analytical Method transfer/Method validation, and GLP.
- Dy. Manager / Assoc. Manager Quality Control (Reviewer) B.Sc./B. Pharm/ M.Sc. with 7 to 12 years of experience in Analytical data Review of Raw material & Method transfer/Method validation section.
- Technician Diploma/ITI with 3 to 8 years of experience in HVAC + BMS, HT, LT panels routine Operations, experience in Operations of Air Compressor, Chiller, and Water system. Experience in OSD Process Equipment Maintenance. Experience in Instrument sensor controls, Machine Operation, PLC, HML, SCADA, and expertise in Calibration activity.
- Senior Executive to Manager B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Civil) with 4 to 15 years of experience in Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance activities of OSD Process Equipment, HVAC + BMS Operations HT, LT panels, Installation, and Upgradation. Scheduling and execution of preventative maintenance and In-house Calibration as well as external calibration activities. Maintenance of Air Compressor, Chiller, and Water system. Knowledge of PLC, SCADA, and HLM is required.
- IT CSV Engineer – Diploma. / B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with 4 to 8 years of experience in IT department. Should have exposure to User Management (Q.C. /Manufacturing/ Engineering /Warehouse /Packing), GxP Systems, Desktop policy, and CFR part 11 requirements. Preparation, Review, and/or execution of validation documents and SOPs. Knowledge of Documentum, Trackwise, and other quality software is also required. Exposure to the Pharma industry is mandatory.
Details of Walk-In
Date: Sunday, 11th September 2022
Timings: 9.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Venue: BARODA PRODUCTIVITY COUNCIL 2nd Floor, Productivity House, Productivity Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara 390 007
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure to regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along with their updated Resume, Salary proof, and relevant documents as per the schedule. Candidates not able to attend the Walk-in may share their resumes through Apply Now Option.