Date PostedNovember 8, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Walk-In For Officer/Executive in Quality Control at Eyedrop Plant on 12th Nov 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
- Method validation/verification analysis hands HPLC/GC/LCMS/ICPMS etc. and preference will be given to those who are handling Empower software.
- Only for Male candidates Stability analysis, HPLC / GC, etc.
- Raw Material analysis, handling, HPLC/GC/LCMS/ICPMS, etc.
- Calibration of sophisticated instruments like HPLC/ GC / UV vis spectrophotometer etc
Reviewers: Method Validation/verification, HPLC analysis data review/ Instrument review of data, Instrument audit trail review, Knowledge of regulated guidelines, ALCOA+, regulatory compliance, etc
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Sc / M.Sc/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
- 2-6 Years of hands-on relevant experience in the regulated pharmaceutical formulation industry
Walk-in-Interview on 12th Nov 2022 for QC Officer/Executive in Eye Drops Production
Date & Time: 12tNovemberh October, 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Eye Drops Plant,
Plot No.113-116, KIADB, BOMMASANDRA-JIGANI LINK ROAD,
Contact – Srinivasa M (08027839033) – Ext 34 & 38