- To handle critical equipment like reactor, centrifuge, blender, sifter, multi-mill, etc.
- Ensure that the products are manufactured as per the cGMP to achieve consistent results and documented accordingly.
- To highlight technical problems during manufacturing of API products concerning processes conditions and coordinate with Shift in-charges and resolve problems / take corrective actions where necessary.
- To comply with plant SOPs formats and documentation, as well as to create daily and monthly reports and maintain documentation as per regulatory requirements like change control, deviations, or market complaints investigations, if any.
- To maintain safety practices
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech Chemical, MS/M.Sc Chemistry
Details of Walk-In
Date & Time: 13th November, 9.30 AM – 3.00 PM
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
Alembic Research Centre, Beside In-Orbit Mall,
Opp. Alembic Cricket Ground, Alembic-Gorwa Road.