Date PostedAugust 15, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 21, 2024
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Walk-in on 20th Aug for Multiple Departments in Ahmedabad
. Production (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only)
- To ensure the timely documentation of ongoing production and check the batch record on a day-to-day basis.
- To carry out the manufacturing process.
- To do and ensure implementation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for production.
- To do and check in-process control parameters of production through designed documents, on a daily basis.
- To do and ensure the cleanliness and environmental norms of various area like dispensing, compounding, filling, capping, including airlocks and if any deviation is found, get it corrected immediately and then start the further process.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall and equipment.
- To ensure that only one material is dispensed at a time, to avoid any mix-ups.
- To monitor the temperature/humidity of clean rooms, and if any deviation is found, inform the Engineering department.
- To do and ensure cleaning and disinfection of floor, ceiling, wall, pipeline, vessels, and equipment as per frequency defined.
- To do and ensure the cleanliness of airlocks after entry and exit of the workers.
- To maintain the cleaning and lubrication of the machine regularly.
- To ensure the machine is working smoothly and it is performing well.
Packing (Parenteral/Injectable exposure only):
Process Incharge (Diploma/B.Sc./M.Sc./B.Pharm.):
- To check the availability of packing material with proper labels and status.
- Ensure the label, and carton does not mix up in any case.
- Ensure that the packing activity does not start without line clearance.
- To check, verify and destroy the rejection generated during packing and ensure the recording of all such material.
- To maintain the machine in good condition by regular cleaning and lubrication.
- To ensure that the machine/s are started within the time period & perform challenging tests.
- To ensure follow-up of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) during entry/exit from the bag packing area.
- Ensure that machines are working smoothly and performing as per standards.
- To supervise the packing activities online at frequent intervals as defined in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
Plant Maintenance: (Parenteral/Injectable exposure preferred):
Process Incharge (B.E./B.Tech./M.E. (Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation):
- To prepare monthly Preventive Maintenance (PM) Schedule and communicate the same to the concerned Section Manager.
- To do and verify spares received from the supplier.
- To do and observe PM activity.
Associate (Diploma/ITI (Fitter/Electrical/ Welder/Instrumentation):
- To operate and maintain Water System equipment.
- To maintain operation logbooks of water system equipment as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- To escort supplier/service provider personnel for maintenance.
- To follow safety precautions during maintenance.
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Excellent understanding about working area.
- Initiator and Learner.
- Decision making ability.
- Team player and if required, can provide training to other team members.
- Good communication.
Note: The above positions are for shift (rotational) operations and only for experienced candidates. Fresher candidates have to share their resumes through Apply Now Option
Date & Time: 20th August , 9.30 AM – 3.30 PM
Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd
21st Floor, B-Block, Westgate, Nr. YMCA,
Ahmedabad – 380 015