Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateApril 16, 2024
Experience7 Years, 12 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Achieve defined business targets by managing a team of 5-6 Scientific Business Managers responsible for generating approximately Rs 18 – 20 crore business annually for India Business within the assigned therapy area and geography.
- Responsible for business achievement for respective therapy area to achieve budget through team
- Manage external customers to ensure business development through support generally aiming at developing and implementing business growth opportunities
- Ensure the right hiring and learning and recognition through different interventions for the teams to drive high performance and meet targets
- Control & monitor team performance towards compliance and ethical working by engaging the team and tracking their performance
- Ensuring planning, monitoring, and reviews of team performance and aligning their individual objectives to organization objectives to overall raise their performance as per expectation
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good at People management.
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Effective in decision making
- Problem-solving attitude
Graduate preferably with a science background
Relevant Work Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in the Rheumatology/Dermatology/Gastroenterology/Orthopedic segment with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role as a team leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
Age: Below 40 Years
Date & Time: 6th June, 9.30 AM – 5.00 PM
Cipla Ltd,Axis Sai Jyothi Building,1st Floor,15th Cross, 100 Feet Road, Sarakki Extension,1st Phase, JP Nagar,Bangalore – 560078.Contact – Gayathiri