- Date Posted20/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Follow the current good manufacturing practices related to material receipt, storage, dispensing, and handling of materials in the warehouse.
- To receive materials as per operating procedures, timely accounting of materials in SAP, generation & affixing of identification labels, batch-wise segregation, and storage of material containers as per the identification label.
- Dispensing of the correct quantity of approved raw and packaging materials to the production department as per process order and timely delivery of dispensed materials to manufacturing
- • Compliance with good documentation practices and standard operating procedures.
- Facing regulatory audits and ensuring compliance.
- Compliance with safe receipt, storage, retrieval, dispensing, and timely dispatch of materials to internal and external customers.
- Maintain standards of health, safety, and hygiene condition.
- Highlight stock accumulation, discrepancies, abnormal consumption, and effective control measures.
- Training employees and monitoring.