- Date Posted22/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 6 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Responsible for Zonal operations, business achievement, and Team development
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities, and Deliverables:
- Performance manager- Achieving Sales Objectives, Performance analysis, Enhancing the productivity of Zone, Brand Building, Brand mix sales, Developing low yield markets.
- Execution manager – Monitoring and control, Review and Feedback, Improving execution level of strategies and processes.
- Coaching- Coaching & skill enhancement of team members as per need, Career progression of team member
- Culture builder- Defining standards/level of performance and efforts to be followed in the zone. Inculcating the right discipline, work environment, and attitude in the team which is aligned to organizational policies and values.
- Resource Manager- Optimising usage of all resources in form of teams, support functions, customers and finances for achieving organizational objectives
Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
1. At least 1-year experience as Second line Manager or 4-5 years as ASM
2. Should have worked in Sales of Antibiotics range of products and have worked with GP’s (General Physicians)
3. Should be a consistent performer
4. Preferable experience in the state of vacancy.