Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the Axe
Sharpening Axe is Much Important if your Focus is Productivity, The Right Tools in Right Operational state, can ensure Robust Execution for Extra-Ordinary Results
Is it Related to Our Job in Sales as MR/ASM/RSM/PMT and So on?
What are The Important Tools for Productivity in Pharma Sales?
- Sales Presentation
- Communication Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Soft Skills
- Objection Handling
- etc, etc
Can we Utilize the above skills without Proper and Complete Information?
What is the Most Important Source of Information in Pharma Sales?
RCPA or Retail Counter Prescription Audit or Commonly Called Chemist Survey
Let’s understand the Role of RCPA in our Life as Sales Promotion Professional
Retail Survey – Retail Counter Prescription Audit(RCPA)
What are the Objectives of RCPA?:
- Competitors Knowledge.
- Understanding Prescription Habits and Trends.
- Product Positioning.
- Understanding Prescription Habits of Dr’s.
- Regular Updation of New Launches & Promotions.
- Fast-Changing Trends of Market.
- Identifying New Opportunities.
Source: Key Person – Who Handles/Receives the Rx when it reaches Outlet
Day of Pharma Sales Person starts with Gathering Informations (RCPA) and then Effectively utilizing it for improving Productivity. RCPA Remains the Most Important Tool to prepare the Blue Print of Succes
An Effective RCPA with targeted Information, Helps Validating and Scrutinizing Customer List, Product Positioning & Preparing Presentation to Beat the Competition.
An Effective RCPA is one that is Done with the following Objectives
- Developing Market Knowledge – Competition/Strategies/New Launches/Trends
- Developing Business from Each Customer, Each Product, Each Market.
- Focus on Market Share/Share in Prescriptions
1. Develop Competence – Understand Market.
- Identify Brands/Products Performing Well
- MRP and Any Bonus or Retail Promotional Strategy
- Which Other Molecules/Products Performing well in Chosen Segment
- Which are the Preferred Indication
- What are other Alternatives Available or are Used for given Indication/Segment
- Which Dosage form is Preferred and Dose and Dosage Schedule Preferred by Practitioner
- Quantitative Evaluation of Competition – Direct/Indirect
2. Developing Business
- Promoting Right Product to Right Customer in Right Indication, and Right Dosage Form
- Robust Doctor Brand Matrix for Better Product Mix
- Improving Product Availability
- P.O.B to Generate new Business and Improve trade Leverage
- Taking Control of Non-moving Near-Expiry Products.
- Liquidation of Near-Expiry or Non Moving with the Help of Retailer or Shifting to prevent losses of Retailer and Company.
- Always Ready for New Launches & Challenges.
What is the Necessary Important Information required?
- Know your Products Position v/s Competition
- No. of Prescriptions generated Per Day validate with week and Monthly Units Sold/Dispensed
- No. of units/Tablets sold per Prescription.
- Information of Direct Competitor (Same Molecule) and Indirect Competitor (Same Indication Different Molecule).
- Must Quantify the Data/Information regarding Sales/Rx (Rx/Day/Week/Month validate with quantIty sold)
- Check Inventory of Your Product V/s competitors.
- Any near Expiry stock or Non-Moving Stocks (Showing concern for his Investments and Stocks)
- POB of shortages or new availability.
“Build Good Professional Relations with Retailer, He/She is Very Important Part of Our Business”
Building good relations with retailers can medical representatives reach his/Her Goal smoothly.
Record This Information in Proper Format so as to be able to retrieve and use it effectively
Care is the Key to Build Strong Relations with Customers…
- Greet with a smile.
- Whatever stock are made Available at it, Make sure they are Liquidated, and Generates Revenue for him
- Share complete and Fairly information of Promotional Plan (For Retailers) Bonus or any other Policy may be relevant to him.
- Remain concerned about his non-moving, near expiry stocks.
- Sharing the latest information on trade and business of his interest.
- Know your customer (By his first name) and his important dates and events.
Storing and Utilizing Collected Information:
How Information Collected can be Stored:
Information can be stored Either Creating A Dr. Page Format – wherein All Information related to Dr from different Chemist be stored
Chemist Page – Information of Various Doctors whose Rx he caters is Stored
- Use Predefined Template/Format to validate and Update the Information whenever you visit the Retailer.
- Seek New Information about New Dr., Product, Brand, or Molecule in Therapeutic Segment
- Check if trend appears to Move from your Molecules to Newer Molecules or Shift in Brands (Quantity/Company- Share)
- Identifying Gap or Loss of Rx
- Timely Recognition of Shift in Rx Habits and Prepare Action Plan
- Feedback to Organization/Company
- Remaining Updated in what is Happening around
- Finding New Opportunity (Brand use Expansion or Customer Base Expansion(New Customer) etc)
[su_button url=”https://medicomarket.in/job-category/medical-representative/ ” target=”blank” background=”#2b2b2b” size=”7″]Click For Jobs of Medical Representatives[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://medicomarket.in/job-category/area-manager/” target=”blank” background=”#2b2b2b” size=”7″] Click for Jobs of Area Manager[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://medicomarket.in/job-category/regional-manager/” target=”blank” background=”#2b2b2b” size=”7″]Click for More Jobs of Regional Manager[/su_button]
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/medicomarket1″ target=”blank” background=”#2b2b2b” size=”6″ ]Join Our Telegram Group[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/groups/medicomarket” target=”blank” background=”#3b5998″ size=”6″ ]Join Our Facebook Group[/su_button]