Pharma Industry is the Only Industry wherein A Sales & Marketing Company Can be Started at Various Levels
- National Level – Marketing Company
- National Level Marketing and Manufacturing.
- Zonal Level
- Regional Level
- Area Level
- District Level
- Market Level (Usually PCD)
Many Entrepreneurs who are Looking to Start or Enter Pharma Business Here is the Guide for Them
Following Needs to be In Place for a Company/Start-up in Pharma Industry
- Incorporation/ Registering a Company
- Developing Corporate Philosophy & SOP’s to Manage Operations Smoothly
- Selecting The Therapeutic Segment
- Selection of Product Portfolio
- Registering Brands – TMR
- Finalizing Manufacturers – Third Party/Loan Licence (Own Manufacturing is Not recommended initially)
- Designing Strategies and Brand Positioning so that Entire Print material is Inline with Strategies.
- Finalizing Designs for Products and Visual Aid.
- Designing Literature and Extraction/Search of References in Line with Brand Positioning and Promotional Strategies.
- Finalizing Selection Criteria for Various Departments and Hierarchies in Line with Corporate Strategies.
- Hiring Of Staff, Resources for Operations
- Training and Developing Skills of Staff Hired, for Handling operations in Line with Strategies.
- Setting up Evaluation Parameters, Feed Back Mechanism, Redressal Methods, Competent Authorities, and Empowering.
- Developing Distribution Network.
Essential Departments for Start-up Company at Small Scale
- Composed of Medical Representative Area Manager, Positions above Area Manager Depends on the Size of Team Decided.
2. Product Management/Training
- A Professional from Brand Management to Develop Brand/Promotional Strategies VAF, Literature Search, References, and Analysis.
- In an Extremely Small set-up, these Services can be Outsourced to Independent Marketing/Designing Companies/Free Lancers
- Training to Field Staff (Can be Outsourced Also)
3. Distribution and Ware House Manager/Team Member
To facilitate smooth Receipt and Dispatch of Stocks, Managing Inventories, Auditing Stocks, etc
4. Accounts/Billing Person –
To Manage Various Office Works, Billing, Inventory updation, Payments Records, Taxations, Salary Processing, etc.
5. Competent Person –
Drug Licence – Managing all Compliance with the D&C Act
The Above All can be Managed with the Help of Manager or The Director/Founder Him/Herself.
For Any Details and Assistance, You can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org