- Date Posted12/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience10 Years, 12 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Design and implement the learning and development strategy, plans & execution capability for sales & marketing teams in line with cluster business priorities & role requirements for employees in a therapy cluster, with a pan India responsibility as the primary partner with Business/HR leaders of that therapy cluster
- Manage the learning platform and learning experience across Cipla India Rx business
- Assessment of business priorities & objectives to define learning strategy & plans for all roles of the Marketing function.
- Build & drive L&D initiatives in line with cluster & IB learning plans
- Launch and implement programs to, drive both structured capability initiatives and customized learning interventions & set up processes to drive & govern these initiatives to ensure all programs are conducted as per timelines
- Maintain and manage Learning dashboards, MIS, linked analytics, and insights. Manage learning administration and budget
- MBA, Bachelors/Masters in Organisation Psychology/Life Sciences/B.A. or Master’s Degree (Adult Education, Organizational Psychology, Training, etc)
- Working knowledge of common L&D principles, frameworks & processes like ADDIE, Kirkpatrick, ID, etc.
Relevant Work Experience
- 10 to 12 years experience of in directly or indirectly managing L&D function
- Experience managing data migration, creating interfaces with an LMS, and performing quality testing, and maintenance for ensuring the ideal end-user experience.
- Experience working with enterprise-wide learning management system (LMS) platforms is preferred
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerBI or any other BI tool preferred
- High level of English proficiency
- Experience in working in a cross-geography and function structure, preferably in matrix organizations