Date PostedJune 22, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience4 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exposure to Analytical development Complex Injectables (Liposome, nanoparticle, Injectable suspension), Peptide Injectable formulations, lyophilized and general injectable products.
- Responsible for developing in-vitro release methods for complex Injectables products.
- Handling UHPLC with QDa detector, HPLC with RI, and ELS detection modules, Method development.
- Method development on particle sizing techniques like zeta sizer (dynamic light scattering) and master-sizer (Mie theory).
- Method development for degradation products for injectable products. Separation of isomeric and degradation impurities.
- Record the experiment details (procedure, controls, analyses, and observation of the experiments) accurately and completely following good documentation practices in an electronic laboratory notebook.
- Communication of data to cross-functional teams, compilation of data for reports, and participation in internal group meetings. Perform data trending on a regular basis.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience: Relevant experience of 4 to 7 years (Method development & peptide products experience is preferred)