Date PostedAugust 22, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateDecember 30, 2023
Experience5 Years, 10 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Area Business Manager – Eterna (CNS)
- The ABM will function in the managerial role, which includes supervisory, advisory, and supportive functions.
- Responsible for achieving business targets by increasing the sales of the division’s products
- Setting sales targets for his team of representatives and ensuring that his team achieves their target
- Monitoring the team’s progress and motivating them to reach their targets
- Developing and implementing market & business strategy in coordination with the Product Management team for the territory.
- Identifying and providing feedback on Company’s & Competitors’ products to the Product Management team.
- Conducting CME, Seminars, and Doctor’s group meetings.
- Participation in sales and marketing strategy development meetings.
- Train, guide, and coach the Business Executives to perform their duties.
- Will carry out the duties and responsibilities assigned to you by your superiors from time to time.
- Collection of Adverse Events incidences including lack of efficacy related to Eris Lifesciences’s any drug product / medicinal product in the specified format (Eris Pharmacovigilance App) up to the maximum possible level of completeness of data related to patient/consumer, drug/medicinal product, Adverse Event(s) and reporter and forwarding the same to the Pharmacovigilance Team. A preliminary report should reach to PV -head within 24-hrs. and if required, the Final Report shall be submitted within 7 working days.
Negotiation skills, Co-ordination, leadership, problem-solving, result orientation, Analytical ability, Team Building capability, Interpersonal skills, Computer literate
Experience: 4-8 Years