Key Deliverables of the Job:
1. Medico Marketing Services & Support
- Provide a compelling therapeutic rationale for all products / SKUs in general and strategic thrust products in particular.
- Get continuous updates on upcoming treatment regimens and Rx trends.
- Scan the competitor landscape and international markets for any upcoming treatment innovations which may be adopted @ Eris OAKNET
- Continuously scan the medical journals for extended benefits of products and diligently evaluate them for clinical evidence.
- Provide a scientific base for Brand Differentiation
- Assist in clinical trials as appropriately designed by the Marketing Team and develop extended usage of the products / SKUs.
- Provide basic science to be dovetailed into the marketing communication and validate marketing tools like VA, LBLs, etc.
- Validate and approve all medical communication tools.
- Continuously provide references/reprints from contemporary journals for the improved scientific sales pitch.
- Address queries from FF in a timely and meticulous fashion.
2. Key Customer / KOL engagements
- Assisting Marketing & Sales functions in establishing a core customer base and continuously engage with them on a scientific platform.
- Assisting Head- Medical in Advisory Board and other customer connect programs.
- Assisting Head-Medical to drive KOL Meetings / CMEs / RTs etc. and provide medical support for such forums.
- Engage with Regional / National / International speakers for advocacy and support of Eris OAKNET brands
- Prepare and update CME slides and speaker program content
- Partner with speakers for the transition from molecule to Eris Oaknet brands
- Work closely with the leadership team for developing own KOLs and leveraging business from them
3. In Clinic Effectiveness
- Develop in-clinic competencies of the FF in partnership with Marketing and Training teams
- Develop Product Knowledge and In-clinic competencies of PMT
- Deliver Medical Training during scheduled ITPs (Induction Training Programs) and Refresher programs
- Update Medical Training slides, content, manuals, etc.
- Drive initiatives like Medical Write-ups, interpretation of clinical reprints, etc.
4. New Product Development
- Steer the New Product Development initiatives at Eris Oaknet
- Constantly scan NCEs, New Rx Regimens across the globe and evaluate for domestic Market & Exports business
- Advocate new introductions and provide the business rationale
- Advocate line extensions / broad base indications for existing brands and brand franchise
- Advocate a Therapy Basket approach for each business vertical
- Partner with Marketing for approach from Brand Brand franchise Rx
- Business Knowledge & External Benchmarking
- Conceptual Ability
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Planning & Organising
- Product Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Design & Content Development
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Perspective
- Knowledge of regulated markets, Govt regulations, regulatory bodies, Organisational Policies, etc.
Desires Qualification: M.Pharma, MBBS
Note: This is only an indicative list of key duties and the responsibilities will change from time to time as per business/organizational needs and employee competencies.