Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with suppliers on a day-to-day basis.
- Track the orders and ensure timely deliveries
- Follow up for quotations and comparison of prices from different sources.
- Negotiating with Suppliers for price, delivery, and payments.
- Making and sending PO to the suppliers.
- Identifying new suppliers for packing materials.
- Coordinate with the design team for new product dimensions, styles, pack sizes,s and artwork.
- Proofing of the Artwork and taking confirmation from the RA team and factory.
- Procurement of all packing materials for Navsari and Navsari unit II location
- Maintaining & updating records of suppliers for contact details.
- Monitoring of pending payment of suppliers & coordination with the Accounts Department for timely release of payment.
- Bill verification and timely clearance of payments and handling vendor inquiries.
- Preparation of RFQs, comparative statements, and purchase orders in the system
- Getting quotations from suppliers and new vendors, a minimum of three quotations require for finalization.
- Getting approval for technical specifications. Prepare and issue a purchase order ensuring proper documentation, and follow-up for delivery of material.
- Factory visit for the planning of procurement
- Vendor visit for quality checks