Date PostedJuly 24, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateMarch 6, 2024
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Role & Responsibilities:
Area Business Planning:
- Plan for the monthly and quarterly business.
- Plan for Trade activation business and overall sales
- Plan demand generation and fulfillment
- Monitor actual Sales and mid-course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors’ brands
- To create and update a customer list having a specified number of doctors/chemists (Trade) as per the therapy/product requirement and maintain the same in physical/electronic format.
- Identifying potential towns and appointing distributors and customers (trade) in line with the business philosophy
Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly Sales targets by promoting companies products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Having science base discussions with Doctors and chemist for the promotion of product in the clinic and at the chemist’s place
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers’ need
- To carry out activations across trade and clinics for brand visibility
- To plan and conduct merchandising and sampling activity as per Division strategy.
- Facilitate the process of successful new product/products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meeting them at pre-determined intervals, effective in clinic/trade promotion and feedback to the company
- Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
- 100% coverage of Doctors. Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division/therapy.
- Market intelligence collection, retailer-level inventory management calls as per the product profile, and marketing strategy of the therapy/division.
- Ensuring the visibility of Abbott brands on retailers’ outlets as a part of the brand promotion strategy
- Make maximum productive calls every day
- Recommend the appointment of a party as a distributor after evaluating its commercial standing, creditworthiness, and personal assets.
- Ensure that stock and sales statements have been sent by the distributors on due dates.
- Ensure that the claims of the distributors are settled by the company within specified time limits.
- Ensuring the scheme on Abbott Products as per company norm are communicated to the customer for business generation and updating customers’ knowledge on Abbott brands
- Updating the customer / Doctor list as per the business strategy
- Generating primary orders as per the business strategy
- Execute trade activation / retail royalty program and then other Reward and Recognization for trade and consumer
- Train supervise and coach Distributor & staff to ensure the implementation of business strategies and program
- Train supervises ISR / Distributor Sales Force and Trainee Professional Sales Manager in the implementation of company strategies.
- Audit and approve claims of breakages and expiry as per financial authority vested in you by the company.
3+ years in specialty segment is desirable
Experience of selling premium brands is essential
B. Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc. candidates preferred. Other graduates with management qualification
- A consistent record of achieving Pharmaceuticals sales objectives
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with KOLs and thought leaders