- Date Posted23/01/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 8 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with our business team to understand their needs and gather technical requirements, create necessary documents & user stories with acceptance criteria, and deliver the best solution.
- Work on Systems like CRM/CLM and other tech projects
- Create Use Cases, Flow Charts, and BRDs for business requirements, user requirements, functional & non-functional requirements, and system requirements
- Responsible for testing applications/solutions/ at various stages of the lifecycle
- Working with the development team/or independently on integrations
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups and assist in the entire product lifecycle from design to development to launch
- Coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the on-time delivery
- Maintaining Project tracker on regular basis and updating the team
- Data-driven insight, reports, and Dashboard management.
- Vendor coordination and delivery tracking
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Should be adaptable and flexible in his approach.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation-making skills, Word, and Excel