Date PostedFebruary 11, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience4 Years, 9 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Doctorate Degree
Manager- IP Litigation at the Baroda location.
Management of the branded portfolio from an IP perspective.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Life Cycle management of branded portfolio from IP perspective including competition tracking
- Preparation of landscape and infringement analysis
- Identifying and tracking competition
- Patentability evaluation, patent filing, and prosecution
- Preparation for enforcement of IP
- Search and analysis- in API, NCE, formulation, technology, Devices related Inventions
- IP due diligence for technologies and products for in-licensing
- IP support for out-licensing projects
- Agreement review including CDA, IITs, MSA, MTA, etc.
- Freedom to operate for in-house branded portfolio
- Performing validity analysis of blocking patents.
- Identifying new opportunities for in-licensing.
Qualification: M.Pharma, Ph.D/Doctorate