- Date Posted16/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience4 Years, 13 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Purpose of Role:
- Summarize the main purpose of the role.
- Leads/supervises a team of more than 2 professionals within the Medical Affairs Sub-Function.
- First level manager of a work team that may comprise professionals, technical and/or administrative staff.
- Typically without budget or hire/fire authority.
- Focuses on mentoring, coaching, and coordination.
- As the Supervisor of the Medical Affairs Sub-Function supervises professionals in overseeing the direction, planning, execution, clinical trials/research, and data collection activities.
- Contributes to the implementation of clinical protocols, and facilitates completion of final reports.
- Recruits clinical investigators and negotiates study design and costs.
- Responsible for directing human clinical trials, phases III & IV for company products under development.
- Participates in adverse event reporting and safety responsibilities monitoring.
- Coordinates and provides reporting information for reports submitted to the regulatory agencies.
- Monitors adherence to protocols and determines study completion.
- Coordinates and oversees investigator initiations and group studies.
- May participate in adverse event reporting and safety responsibilities monitoring.
- May act as consultant/liaison with other corporations when working under licensing agreements.
Associates Degree (± 13 years) ☐
Minimum 4 years