Date PostedOctober 26, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience5 Years, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Central Co-Ordinator for Continuous Excellence program at Sun Pharma and nurture Total Quality Management and continuous improvement culture at Non-mfg. area i.e. R&D and corporate functions through initiatives such as Kaizen, Quality Circle, 5s, DWMS, etc.
- Coordinating, organizing, and conducting capacity-building programs on, Quality Circle, Daily Work Management, 5S, 8 Waste, Kaizen and Poka-Yoke, etc.
- Assist in implementing initiatives related to Continuous Improvement i.e. Kaizen, Quality Circle, etc.
- Coordination and Facilitation to improvement project teams for external competitions
- Co-ordination for Implementation of IT tools for continuous improvement drive
- Assist in setting up continuous improvement culture across the organization
- Publish Monthly MIS on the progress of Kaizen and Quality circle Initiatives
- Ensure timely reviews of projects and publishing reports to the Manager
- Ensure timely release of Rewards and Recognition by evaluating projects
- Guide teams at each step of problem-solving till the completion of the project
- Coordinate between external agencies for smooth execution of training, and participation in external competitions, as per plan.
- Design and prepare innovative ways of training apart from classroom training
- Facilitate teams on different TQM concepts i.e. PDCA, DWMS, Gemba Walk, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Six Sigma BB or GB certified
- Good Analytical Skill
- Can impart training on different initiatives i.e. Kaizen, Quality circle, 5S, DWMS, etc
- Good Communication & Leadership Skills
- Ability to guide team on TQM principles
- Enthusiastic and Passionate to drive Continuous Excellence
- Ability to work with people across hierarchy levels
- Willing to travel across India as per requirement
- Master in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- BE or B tech.
Industrial Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum experience of 5 to 6 years in driving (Central coordinator) TQM practices such as Continuous Improvement, DWMS, PDCA,5S, etc.
- Hands-on Experience in the facilitation of Kaizens and Q C Circle projects.
- Having in-depth knowledge of implementing 5S, DWMS, Gemba Kaizen, etc.
- Hands-on Experience with Minitab Software
Location: Sun House – Corporate Office
Company: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd