- Date Posted16/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience18 Years, 25 Years +
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- To ensure Delivery of products in time, of desired quality and quantity at optimum cost.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the achievement of Productivity, manufacturing yields & quality norms
- Demonstrate compliance to established Manufacturing operations and QS standards.
- Strive for a reduction in OOS, Deviations, and reduce Market complaints.
- To support compliance of practices to established procedures and GMP standards.
- Budget-related controls, OH recovery, and manufacturing efficiency to be maintained.
- Delivery; Commit to Demand & Supply to Commit as per KPI targets
- New product launches, In time 100%;
- Cascading Sun Values and culture as per SUNOLOGY etc.
- Develop Talent pipelines for level II, III & IV key jobs
- Maintaining good Industrial Relations.
- To ensure smooth operations of the DF manufacturing activities and management of site administration, and to ensure achievement of business results as per the Targeted WP / Budget. To ensure success in all the audits by ensuring compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Revenue & Capex Budgets, Goal setting for the DF manufacturing, Business development plans, action plans for improvements / remedial measures; Capacity planning, Long term planning; Improvement initiatives for improving compliance level; Productivity improvement projects;
Experience: 18 to 25 Yrs (in OSD Production Plant)
Qualification: M.Sc, B.Pharm / M.Pharm