- Date Posted04/10/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)5,00,000 - 6,00,000
Roles and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience including, meeting doctors, and chemists and managing the distributors.
- Responsible for achieving primary as well as secondary targets month after month for the HQs assigned
- Adept in implementing sales and marketing activities and accelerating business growth.
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting, and reporting to Regional and Zonal heads.
- Present technical information clearly, concisely, and persuasively to customers.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network for sales.
- Managing, training, motivating and developing an existing sales team to drive revenue growth.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate in Pharmacy / Life Sciences and should not be more than 30 years of age.
- He should possess excellent communication skills & personality.
- Should be desirous to make a career in pharmaceutical selling.
- Team oriented leader
Qualification: B.Sc, B.Pharma