- Maintenance of all ASRS (Automatic Storage and Retrieval system) Systems and Utility equipment.
- Assessing major faults of machines and monthly analysis of machines to minimize breakdowns and improve overall efficiency.
- Scheduling a plan for preventive maintenance (PM) to check routine faults.
- Electrical equipment installation and maintenance (VFD Drives, Sensors, Relays, Circuit breaker).
- Daily Electrical breakdown, Fault finding, and troubleshooting report observation.
- Understanding the electrical circuits using electrical drawings.
- PLC and RLC fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Handling MOSLITE error and WMS (Wear house management system).
Qualification: B. Tech – ( Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical )
Experience: 3 to 6 Years