- Date Posted16/09/2022
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years, 4 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- In-depth knowledge of the full recruitment cycle right from sourcing, Initial assessment to Onboarding and assisting in the interviews and offer negotiations.
- Good hands-on experience in hiring the candidates through various job boards and social media – Naukri, Linkedin, Facebook
- Having experience in facilitating Walk In Drives & Campus Interviews with colleges.
- Be proactive in calling, scheduling, and giving feedback to selected/rejected candidates
- Ensure timely & smooth onboarding activities for the newly joined employees
- Maintain an active database of candidates & regular follow-up with them for taking it to closure.
- Work closely with the team in taking care of other activities of HR
- Adaptable and able to multi-task the assigned work with an ambiguous fast-moving environment
- Should have good communication and presentation skills along with MS Office.
Qualification: MBA HR