Location (State / UT)
Experience6 Years, 10 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Salary in (₹)5,00,000 - 10,00,000
Executive Production – Ankleshwar
Roles and Responsibilities
- To report Asst. manager / Manager Production about Daily Status Reporting of the Plant as well as the PPA Area.
- To Learn all the SOPs Related to Production For cGMP Compliance.
- To participate in all the safety & GMP training held at the location as well as other locations of the group.
- Raw material; execution In SCM documentation preparation like BPCR, SOP Compliance report to be DONE.
- To achieve the budgeted yield, consumption norm & solvent recovery.
- to achieve budgeted production as per the monthly/quarterly production plan.
- To ensure smooth ruining of the plant co-ordinate effectively
- To ensure weekly/ monthly production schedule as per plan. monitor Shift wise production and provide feedback to the plant manager on daily basis.
- To ensure that production norms as per laid down procedure are achieved. through optimum use of resources & report to the plant manager.
- To Prepare daily logbook containing the functioning of the plant in all respect, overring shortage of manpower.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, MS/M.Sc in Chemistry