- Date Posted05/10/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
The followings will be the responsibilities of the position holder:
- Compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices in the Oral dosage facility & to follow GDP with data-integrity compliance.
- Manufacturing and Packing process compliance in accordance with approved BMR/BPR.
- To carry out line clearance, In-process checks at the different stages of batch manufacturing and packing. Collection of control samples/stability samples/validation samples / other samples (as applicable) and maintain their record.
- Issuance of Batch records and review of executed batch documents.
- Compliance with IPQA-related SOPs and records.
- Calibration of IPQA instruments and maintaining related records. SOP training in ISO train of self-train within the stipulated time.
- To check and review the BMR/BPR, and other related documents of finished goods.