Date PostedAugust 29, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Environment Monitoring by Active and Passive air sampling of the aseptic area of HMXL block, Controlled area of Haemaccel and Microbiology laboratory.
- Surface and Personnel Monitoring of aseptic area of Haemaccel.
- Environment Monitoring by Active and Passive air sampling of ODF area.
- Transportation of all required items from the Microbiology laboratory to the sampling site and vice versa.
- Preparation of environment isolates for identification.
- Sampling and analysis of In-process samples from the production area of Haemaccel.
- Sampling and analysis of WFI, PSC, and Purified water from the production area of Haemaccel and OSD block.
- Operation and Calibration of Total Organic Carbon analyzer and testing of water samples for TOC content.
- To perform sampling and bioburden testing of Raw material, Finished product & In process Haemaccel samples.
- Culture handling, sub-culturing, seed lot preparation, and culture suspension of standard organisms.
- To perform media preparation, sterilization, and qualification of media.
- Preparation of Environmental isolates for identification.
- To perform Sterility and Bacterial Endotoxin testing of Finished Goods and stability samples.
- Review of documents in Microbiology lab. All relevant documentation of the activities.