- Date Posted21/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Setting the analysis priorities based on the production planning in RM/PM/FP section.
- Review of analytical documents in the QC department.
- To perform investigations and RCA for OOS/OOT, Laboratory Errors, and deviations.
- Responsible for review of documents updated as per the changes made to the
- Familiar with troubleshooting for Instrumental analysis such as HPLC, FTIR, UV-Vis
Spectrophotometer, Autotitrator, Dissolution Tester, etc.
- Awareness of current guidelines, policies, procedures, and techniques of quality control
- To follow current GMP, safety & GLP norms in the laboratory testing areas respectively.
- Review and implementation of compendial changes.
- To coordinate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning.
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years in QC Laboratory.