- Date Posted14/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Responsible for Downstream related activities in Virology.
- To plan, execute, and coordinate with the team to perform downstream purification activities like clarification, Tangential flow filtration, and Chromatography.
- Preparation of buffers and solutions required for downstream process.
- Cell lysis, extraction of proteins from the cytoplasm, periplasm, and inclusion bodies.
- Performing purification by Akta system, concentration, and Diafiltration by the tangential flow filtration system.
- Assay of proteins by Lowry, Bradford, BCA methods.
- Analysis of proteins by SDS-PAGE and Western blotting.
- Preparation of SOPs for downstream activities.
- Any viral vaccine development experience is desirable.
Qualification: BPharma/B.E, MS/M.Sc