Date PostedNovember 18, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience6 Years, 8 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- To act as Study Director for Acute toxicity study, 7-90 day repeated dose toxicity studies in
- Rodents and Non-Rodents.
- Perform in-life phase of the study including dosing, blood collection, formulation preparation, etc.
- To act as Study Personnel for GLP and Non-GLP toxicity studies in Rodents and Non Rodents.
- To perform work in compliance with the OECD principles of Good Laboratory Practice.
- Preparation of study plan and report
- Support in literature search for ongoing projects
- Data compilation and presentation preparation for ongoing projects
- Help in due diligence of in-licensing projects
- Conduct clinical pathology analysis
- Maintain instruments used routinely in toxicity studies as instruments in charge.
- Raw Data documentation and SOP preparation as per GLP requirement.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 6-8 years