- To undertake literature search & preparation of report for a new development project.
- To execute development trials as part of prototype development till technology transfer of new drug products at the manufacturing sites.
- To guide & supervise development trainees or associates during the development of new formulations.
- To prepare Master documents of MFC / MFR / BMR / BPR /PVP / Development reports for submission & validation batches.
- Material Master creation of Material code/ Vendor code in ERP.
- MIC creation of Raw material / Packing material / Finished products in ERP.
- Applying Test / Import / Manufacturer Licenses
- Involving all Development QA activities & ensure compliance.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification & Experience: Master or Ph. D. in Pharmacy with 8-11 Years of relevant experience
Department: Formulation Development & Research