- Date Posted20/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience14 Years, 21 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Doctorate Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Looking for a Ph.D. candidate for General Manager – Formulation & Development for Kandla (Gujarat) Location with a minimum of 15 years of experience.
Brief Job Description:
- The candidate should have worked on delivery systems for OSD
- Candidate shall be familiar with Regulated market requirements
- Develops all formulation requirements on new formulas; includes the creation of theoretical formulation, bench mix development, product description/formulation sheet, lab tests, stability testing/ monitoring, color verification, etc
- Design and development of pharmaceutical dosage forms for Regulated Markets / Emerging mark
- Documents test results, specifications, and final formula procedures in a standard format for inclusion in the Master File Participates in the technology transfer from pilot scale to commercial manufacturing runs
- Conducts intellectual searches for technical information through a variety of resources, including the Internet
- Keeps abreast of current trends, practices, developments, and regulatory changes, which would impact products, procedures, or formulation
- Ensures the maintenance and/or adherence to good laboratory practices and all safety regulations both in laboratory and manufacturing areas
- Provides technical knowledge in guiding other formulators, assistants, and technicians in the R&D Lab
- Assist in resolving technical issues and drive the completion of investigations that affect the technical scope, making recommendations for various options that would resolve the issue, including a preferred option
- Proposes and implements recommendations to processes and procedures designed to increase efficiency, safety, or quality
- Supports the progress of projects through the technology transfer process by providing technical summaries at key stages during the project as requested.
- Interaction with API manufacturers, CROs, and CMOs as needed.
Desired Candidate must have:
- Worked on OSD
- Worked on Small volume parentals
- Experience in Long-acting formulations
Qualification: M.Pharma / Ph.D. – Pharmacy with 15+ years of experience in reputed Pharmaceutical Companies.