Date PostedAugust 17, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 13, 2024
Experience10 Years, 15 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for handling the marketing function of the Diabetology portfolio for the entire emerging market
- He/she will be responsible for launching new products and strengthening the existing brands in Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Cambodia
- Act as a Country Guardian for the assigned country and provide country-specific marketing support to the Country Manager
- Plan and execute campaigns and activities for key opinion leaders in emerging markets
- Fieldwork on a periodic basis in countries where assigned products are available to understand issues and develop a cost-effective solution
- Generate strategically relevant promotional material and ensure input availability on time in the respective country
- Ensure implementation of in-clinic & out-clinic activity within the desired timeframe in different markets
- Co-ordinate with vendors and agencies for developing and delivering creative scientific inputs on time for the assigned therapy
- Develop unique, creative and innovative communication for the assigned brands
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to achieve brand objectives
- Plan digital engagement activities for HCPs in collaboration with the digital marketing team
- Conduct market surveys and plan future marketing programs for that country based on the survey outcomes
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for the successful conduct of national and international conferences, symposiums, workshops, special projects, etc.
- Track, analyze and review the performance of the assigned portfolio in different countries against targets and work with stakeholders in different countries to resolve issues
- Prepare for monthly performance review presentation for management with corrective action plan wherever required
Desired Candidate Profile:
Minimum qualification – B.Pharma + MBA.
Minimum years of experience – 10 + years.