Date PostedJuly 18, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateSeptember 30, 2023
Experience4 Years, 9 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Manager Market Access is responsible for maximizing business opportunities in the Reimbursement for Cipla Limited brands in India.
- The role holder is responsible for managing the key accounts in the reimbursement sector and in including management of the overall commercial performance of the institutional business and developing key relationships.
- He/she is responsible for working with the sales team and cross-functional Cipla stakeholders to ensure an appropriate level of support for an account, including the identification and development of additional revenue opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
Develop the strategic plan for institutional sales in the Reimbursement accounts for the region by taking a short-, mid-and long-term view of the business
2. Operational / Process Account Management:
- Track tenders released by Reimbursement accounts and collaborate with institutional teammates to respond in a timely manner
- Stay updated about changes in terms and conditions, criteria for selection of products, competitor mapping with public bodies like Health Ministry – Secretary and Joint Secretary (Health), CGHS Directorate, Board Members of Railways, Director General Armed Force Medical Store, Medical Commissioner, ESIS and international agencies helping state-wise purchase
- Manage a set of prioritized (designated) accounts to achieve agreed business objectives
- Monitor the progress of accounts managed and evolve action plans as appropriate (monitor account contacts, plan execution, profit, value, volume growth, and market share) Customer engagement:
- Identify the decision-making and influencing network (within and those impacting the accounts) for the Reimbursement bodies identified within the region
- Develop/maintain effective relationships with national, regional, or local bodies/government officials and any other key stakeholders and decision-making authorities within prioritized accounts
3. Formulary planning and Inclusions
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates with experience in Market access/Govt Institutional sales are preferred
- Individual contributor role
- Pharmaceutical Industry