- Post job openings on internal job portals as well as external job portals.
- Source potential candidates within timelines and maintain a database of the same.
- Ensure timely communication to candidates on interview feedback.
- Prepare and issue offer letters to the selected candidates.
- Ensure proper background verification for selected candidates.
- Negotiate and discuss salary with selected candidates
- Responsible for joining formalities for New Joiners.
- Issue induction kit of employees including job description, appointment letter, welcome letter, ID card, etc.
- Fill out the induction checklist and ensure proper documentation of joining files of respective employees.
- Create and run referral programs.
- Attendance of employee’s attendance, working day, leave, absence, and associated reports such as a late coming report, attendance report, leave report, and so on, as well as the control system, are all the responsibility of this position.
- Coordination for leave regularizations with employees.
- Responsible for managing accurate attendance records throughout.
- Responsible for compiling monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual manpower reports.
- Manage social media handles and curate content for emails and various online platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Assisting with designing and formatting presentation decks, mailers, and posters for events.
- Facilitate employee engagement events across the organization.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations