Date PostedAugust 15, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateMay 24, 2024
Experience3 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support in all he areas related to HR, Admin, IR.
- Recruitment of ITI’s, and graduate Operators.
- Induction of new joinees.
- Appointment of service provider in consultation with Plant Head and Corporate HR i.e. Canteen, Security, Canteen, Housekeeping, etc.
- Coordinate with Contractors for providing sufficient contract manpower as per requirement of production.
- Maintaining attendance of all Contract workers.
- Bill checking of contractors and ensure timely payment to the contractors.
- Ensure statutory Compliances i.e. PF, ESIC, MLWF, PT of all service providers i.e. Housekeeping security contractor, labour contractor, pest control, utility service providers.
- Renewal of Contract agreement i.e. Labour Contract, Housekeeping, Security
- Maintaining and upkeep of Company Guest House.
- Liasoning with Govt. Officials, i.e. Factory Inspector, Labour Office, Guard Board Inspector.
- SOP Preparation and implementation.
- Well versed with latest amendment of Labour Laws.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience in HR and Factory HR compliances.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate + MLS / MBA / PG in HR.
Desired Skills: PMS, Recruitment, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations,
Experience: 3-7 Years