Date PostedNovember 16, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience6 Years, 11 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Build Private market business in selected countries by conducting CMEs, Medico Marketing events, preparing and implementing Product launch strategy, etc. by working closely with Regional Sales Leads
- Liaison with partners and internal stakeholders to finalize Promotional material and artwork for International markets
- Work on gathering marketing intelligence so as to prepare forecasts and product presentations for pipeline projects
- Support Team in Secondary insights and marketplace assessment solutions. Should proactively provide fact-based insights and analytics programs to address specific business needs
- Take joint ownership and responsibility along with Regional Sales Leads for achieving Private Market Sales budgets and defining strategic 2-3 years plan for the Private Market business
- Benchmark internal sales with market indexes (IMS, Import/ Export data, etc.) to evaluate Sales Performance and identify interventions necessary as appropriate.
- Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in core Marketing including building brands (both corporate branding and product branding), life cycle management of brands/products, developing artworks, and promotional material, preparing LBLs, technical literature, conducting CMEs, Medico Marketing events, etc.
- Experience in understanding, translating, and integrating gathering and synthesizing competitive intelligence, secondary market research, forecasting, strategic insights, and market research with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with international customers – Experience in interacting with clients and handling markets when & where ever required, overall supporting the team in international marketing operations
- The ability to support cross-functional teams (with strong influencing skills) is required. Adaptability/comfort in coordination/interaction with internal and external customers is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, and basic Project Management tools is required
- A proven track record of performance that demonstrates strong potential in the above areas is a must.
Preferred Industry Biotech/Injectable Industry