- Date Posted02/02/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Roles and Responsibilities:
Employee master creation in Metis, Generating offer & appointment letters, maintaining employees’ personnel file, and Intimating joining details to the concerned stakeholders.
- Field Strength Updation
Maintaining field hierarchy in the system on daily basis and circulating it to the concerned stakeholders on monthly basis.
- Status Change
Initiating status change process as per the due date, getting the recommendation from reporting hierarchy, preparing activity report, status change form in the required format for Probation, Confirmation, and taking approval of NSM / BUs. Making system entries and dispatching salary revision letters along with travel policy where applicable, to the employees.
- Attendance Process
– Reconciling annual leave for each employee and carrying forward the leave balance.
– Maintaining leave records, and following up on pending leave with employees and Managers for their approval.
– Marking LWP of unapplied leave after the given time frame.
- Employee benefits and other vouchers
– Processing LTA applications.
– Marriage Gift
– Transfer entitlements
– Insurance Claims
– Leave Encashment
- Employee life Cycle events
Processing letters for Transfer, Promotion, and Re-designation and accordingly updating changes in employee masters.
- Employee query resolution
– Timely resolution of queries through online submissions.
– Resolving queries through emails and phone.
- Managing Employee Separations
Issuing withhold circular, sending acceptance through e-mail, making separation entry in Metis, preparing relieving letter along with FFS (Full and Final Settlement), and providing it to the Separation team for final payout.