Date PostedJuly 13, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateApril 11, 2024
Experience2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Years
Desired QualificationAssociate Degree
- Conduct market research and feasibility studies to analyze the viability of alternative business development opportunities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial, competitive, sales, marketing, and other information about potential business partners, new markets, products, services, or other business opportunities so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions.
- Prepare documents and materials (for example, reports, presentations, and information packages) for meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners so that the information provided is accurate and appropriate for external distribution.
- Education – Associates Degree (± 13 years)
- Experience/Background – 2-4 Years