- Date Posted22/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
The person recruited in this role will support research and analytics for Essential Health projects. They will be comfortable in managing basic data queries, building reports, and supporting other market research projects under the close supervision of the Director. They demonstrate good spoken and written communication and partner collaboratively with team members.
- Assist the Director, of Consumer Business Intelligence with reporting on business and category health metrics as well as external category trends.
- Assist the Director, CBI in tracking business performance such as share and growth.
- Assist the Director, CBI in tracking key macro trends, consumer, market, and competitive landscape through secondary research and update the Director and the Business Team.
- Execute basic market research under close supervision of the CBI Director.
- Has an understanding of data analytics using spreadsheets and excel macros
- Data literate. Comfortable in working on large data sets and undertaking basic analysis.
- A Minimum 5 years of experience in Market Research (Insights and Analytics)
- Technical market research and analytical expertise and conversant in a range of quantitative and qualitative ad hoc research techniques and syndicated business analyses
- Ability to think analytically. Data visualization skills are a must
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; a Post-graduate degree or equivalent in Market Research, Social Sciences, or Statistics is preferred.