Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience8 Years, 13 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Effective preventive schedule maintenance planning
- Adherence to HAVC validation program as per guidelines.
- Spare parts planning and Controlling on inventory.
- Initiate energy conservation ideas and work on cost-saving projects.
- Coordinating with vendors, contractors, and consultants.
- To ensure necessary maintenance completion in the plant.
- To ensure that upkeep of plant for all time readiness for inspection.
- coordination with vendors, and contractors & verification of bills.
- projects costing/estimation & time management.
- to ensure necessary maintenance completion in the plant.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellence in communication & Expert in MS office
- Team Handling
- Team building & maintaining proper discipline within the department.
- innovator thinker
- Towards safety & cost saving