Date PostedFebruary 21, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience8 Years, 13 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Approved Manufacturing Chemist-Manager Production (SVP)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes for injectable pharmaceutical products
- Ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and other regulatory requirements
- Maintain documentation and records to support product manufacturing, quality control, and regulatory compliance
- Participate in the investigation of quality issues and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Monitor production processes and troubleshoot technical problems as needed
- Train and supervise manufacturing personnel to ensure adherence to processes and procedures
- Work with quality control and regulatory affairs teams to ensure compliance with product specifications and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with other departments, such as research and development, to develop new products or improve existing products
- Participate in internal and external audits and inspections
- Continuously monitor and improve the manufacturing process to ensure product quality and efficiency.
Desired Candidate Profile
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in pharmaceuticals, chemistry, or a related field. An approved manufacturing chemist needs to have a valid license from the regulatory authorities.
- Technical knowledge: Thorough knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and other regulatory requirements. Experience in developing and implementing manufacturing processes for injectable pharmaceutical products. Familiarity with equipment used in injectable manufacturing and testing.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and develop solutions to technical problems. Experience in performing root cause analysis and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Teamwork and communication skills: Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including quality control, regulatory affairs, and research and development. Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with different teams.
- Attention to detail: High level of accuracy and attention to detail to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and product quality.
- Leadership and supervision skills: Ability to lead and supervise a team of manufacturing personnel to ensure adherence to processes and procedures