Date PostedDecember 2, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience12 Years, 18 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Manager – PMO(Project Management Office) for Guwahati Location.
1. Employee is authorized to sign cGMP documents as per following but not restricted to Equipment sequential log. Temperature and %RH record, Batch manufacturing Records.
2. The manager is responsible for establishing new procedures, maintaining and updating existing.
3. Establishing new procedures, maintaining and updating existing procedures in the Production department .
4. To assist establishing a system in accordance with Good Manufacturing practice guidelines and responsible for follow established /new procedures/ new procedures, maintaining and updating existing procedures in the department.
5. Preparation of Risk assessment for New/Existing product, Evaluation and Approval of Risk assessment .
6. Make daily reports to production manager /superiors on day to day activities concerning the department.
7. Coordination with other departments like Administration, Warehouse, Quality Control ,Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, MIS and Engineering for related activities.
8. Responsible to co-maintain, co-ordinate for validation and GMP in all departments along with the Quality Assurance officer and to co-ordinate with Quality Control department in matters relating to product quality.
9. Training the subordinates and manpower to meet the organizational goals and achieve GMP compliance.
10. Optimization of resources namely men, materials and machine in respective department.
11. Help the officers/subordinates into standardize production activities to achieve better efficiency and product quality.
12. To co-ordinate with the R & D / MSTG department for planning and execution to trail and exhibit batches along with New launches products.
13. To co-ordinate and work along with the operational excellence Department for improvement of process.
14. To participate in troubleshooting of the products.
15.To co-ordinate with PPIC, ware house for procurement of RM & PM for scale up, exhibit & new launches products.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Education: B. Pharma/M. Pharma