Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Provide guidance to teams and lead/co-lead moderately complex projects.
- Perform needs assessments and audience analysis to define the problem/opportunity and identify the discrepancies between current and desired performances.
- Work independently using existing skills and experiences to provide innovative training content and curriculum based on input from the business unit, leadership team, and cross-functional area stakeholders to improve business processes and adherence to quality and compliance standards.
- Provide guidance to leadership to help establish a role-specific training curriculum and lead the implementation of appropriate training formats.
- Collaborate with business partners to produce innovative learning strategies, training methodology identification (on-the-job training, skill assessments, knowledge assessments, eLearning courses, etc.), performance support needs (procedures, job aids, work instructions, and video), or other solutions, as needed.
- Develop high-quality materials including eLearning, facilitation materials, participant guides, worksheets, job aids, facilitator guides, graphics, and/or video, in alignment with site and company standards.
- Maintain programs as functional, relevant, and effective over time.
- Partner with corporate training groups for troubleshooting, ensuring compatibility with systems, and staying informed of industry trends and technologies.
- Where appropriate, identify new/more effective methods of learning and content delivery, such as augmented or virtual reality and microlearning.
- Master’s degree and at least 10 years of relevant pharmaceutical experience.
- Experience in handling LMS administration.
- Effective Facilitation skills.
- Effective Project management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and content editing capabilities.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Team Management Skills.
- Expert knowledge of GMP, Data integrity.
- Experienced in Regulation inspections.
- Extensive knowledge of training requirements and guidelines.