Date PostedApril 16, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 22, 2024
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in HHIAD (Human Health Insights Analytics and Data) cross-functional environment to deliver advanced forecasting techniques.
- Responsible for one/multiple therapy areas – demonstrating good pharmaceutical knowledge and project management capability
- Responsible for conceptualizing and delivering forecasts and analytical solutions, using both strategic as well as statistical techniques within the area of responsibility
- Drive continuous enhancements to evolve the existing forecasting capabilities in terms of value-add, risk/ opportunity/uncertainty – identify and elevate key forecasting levers/insights/findings to inform decision-making.
- Collaborate across stakeholders – Our Manufacturing Division, Human Health, Finance, Market Research, Country, and senior leadership – to build and robust assumptions, ensuring forecast accuracy improves over time to support decision-making.
- Drive innovation and automation to bring in robustness and efficiency gains in forecasting/process; incorporate best-in-class statistical forecasting methods to improve the accuracy
- Communicate effectively across stakeholders and proactively identify and resolve conflicts by engaging with relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for delivery of forecasts in a timely manner with allocated resources
- Determine the optimal method for forecasting, considering the context of the forecast, availability of data, the degree of accuracy desired, and the timeline available
- Contribute to evolving our offerings through innovation, standardization/ automation of various offerings, models, and processes
Qualification and skills:
- Engineering / Management / Pharma post-graduates with 5+ years of experience in the relevant roles; with 1-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical strategic forecasting or analytics
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across large and diverse functions and stakeholders
- Ability to manage ambiguous environments, and to adapt to changing needs of business
- Strong analytical skills; an aptitude for problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Working knowledge of Monte Carlo simulations and range forecasting
- Ability to synthesize complex information into clear and actionable insights
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Solid understanding of pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, supply chain, and marketing functions.
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Now